The Young Women’s Empowerment Foundation (YWE) is dedicated to
strengthening the self-esteem, character, integrity and capacity of young
women ages 14-20 so that they may achieve their highest potential.
YWE accomplishes its purpose through strategic partnerships with
- counseling targeted at the at the individual’s circumstances
- training and working with school counseling staff using YWE’s
- instruction on the positive attributes of women
- support services based on the individual’s needs
- In particular, YWE partners with public and private secondary schools to intercede in the lives of young women to prevent or overcome life crises through:
YWE is guided by ethics and principles which exhibit respect for cultural diversity.